Daffodil Pediatrics is actively monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak through the CDC and will continue to offer the very best care for your healthy children, including check-ups, vaccinations, behavioral health checks and more.
You are watching: Pediatricians Serving Forest Park and Tucker GA
While exposure to COVID-19 is not generally considered a high risk for younger patients, we are following the strictest possible CDC guidelines:
- Any potentially infected patients are not allowed in the general waiting rooms and are kept isolated from healthy patients.
- Waiting rooms and exam rooms are sanitized continuously throughout each day.
- Social distancing is enforced in all waiting rooms, even for healthy patients.
What to Do
If you or your child have a fever, or are experiencing any difficulty breathing, or any flu-like symptoms, or have had any contact with anyone who may have contracted the COVID-19 virus, call us at (+1.419.926.8437 and schedule a Telehealth screening or an onsite visit. Daffodil has several protocols for testing that will prevent unnecessary exposure to yourself and your children.
New Telehealth Services
Medical care from the comfort and safety of your home (or avoid unnecessary exposure, etc.) Some appointment types include:
- Coronavirus and flu screenings
- Some general sick visits (pink eye, rash, etc.)
- All behavioral appointments
- Follow-up visits
- Prescription refill visits
These services can be completed without ever walking into a clinic! Talk to any of our staff and make a virtual appointment today.
Becoming a Pediatrician can only be described as an act of love. And we love children. That’s why our staff of healthcare professionals dedicate their careers to helping you with your babies – newborn to 21 years.
Questions or concerns about vaccines? Want a better understanding of developmental milestones? We will work with you, answer your questions and together we can craft the ideal health program for your child.
See more: Order – Paul Bunyan’s Firewood
Insurance and payments
All health and welfare of all babies are important to us.
- We accept all insurance plans, including Medicaid, Peachtree, WellCare, Amerigroup, Peach Care, Aetna, Cigna, BlueCross, Humana, Tricare, etc.
- We accept all forms payment including checks, credit cards, cash and in some case we even offer payment plans.
Wellness checks help keep your child healthy and can reduce unscheduled (sick) trips to the physician or the hospital emergency room. A successful well check can catch issues before they become unmanageable.
- The periodicity (when they occur) and the content of our Wellness Checks are based on Bright Futures and the latest recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- We offer all immunizations.
You are busy. We respect that.
- Same day appointments and walk-ins accepted for sick visits with short wait times – often less than 15 minutes!
- Extended hours on some days: (8am to 6pm) to accommodate working parents and school attendance for children.
- Convenient access from major highways – more info at Our Locations.
- After-hours phone access.