Overview of Manuel F. Correllus State Forest
This over 5,300 acre forest sits in the center of Martha’s Vineyard. You’ll find miles of trails, a paved shared-use path, and a disc golf course. At the center of the park, there’s a statue honoring the last habitat for the heath hen, a type of grouse that when extinct in 1932.
You are watching: Manuel F. Correllus State Forest
See more: Monster Hunter World: All Camp Locations
Hours for Manuel F. Correllus State Forest
Parking at Manuel F. Correllus State Forest
Free parking is available in the lots off Barnes Road, West Tisbury Road, and Old County Road.
Activities at Manuel F. Correllus State Forest
See more: Forest Ridge Park
All Activities at Manuel F. Correllus State Forest
- Mountain biking
- Cross-country skiing
- Horseback riding
- Disc golf
Facilities at Manuel F. Correllus State Forest
- Disc golf course
- Paved shared-use path
- Scenic viewing area
Accessibility at Manuel F. Correllus State Forest
Restrictions at Manuel F. Correllus State Forest
- No alcohol
- No littering
- No camping
- No fires
- No motorized off-road vehicles
- Keep on marked paths
- Dogs must remain on-leash, except on designated fire lanes
Read the rules for hunting in state parks
More info for Manuel F. Correllus State Forest
Shared-use trail etiquette
- Be courteous of other path users.
- Keep right unless passing.
- Stop at all stop signs.
- Trail is open dawn to dusk. If you have appropriate lights, ride at your own risk.
- Give a clear and audible signal before passing and pass only when it’s safe to.
- Travel at a reasonable speed.
- Wear protective headgear. This is required by law for children 16 years and younger, but recommended for all.
- Respect private property next to the trail.
- Carry in, carry out all trash and belongings.